Tri-City Academy of Veterinary Medicine and Airport Pet Emergency Clinic
Of Veterinary Medicine
Sponsored by the
Airport Pet Emergency
The objectives for which this Academy is formed are as follows:
1. To advance the knowledge of veterinary medicine and surgery by postgraduate study,
2. To promote closer relationships of member veterinarians;
3. To promote high standards of veterinary medicine and veterinary services;
4. To carry on such other activities which may be consistent and helpful in accomplishing the above mentioned purposes.
Nancy Broadwater, DVM - Secretary
James Burroughs, DVM President
Shean Hobbs, DVM
Carr Hyatt, DVM- Vice-president
Mark Riehl, DVM Treasurer
Beth Sallee, DVM
March 25, 2018
Dr. Justine Lee, DVM, DACVECC, DABT
Dr. Justine Lee, DVM, DACVECC, DABT is a double board-certified emergency critical care specialist and toxicologist who is passionate about all things animal and veterinary medicine!
She’s the CEO and founder of VETgirl, a subscription-based podcast and webinar service offering RACE approved continuing education (CE).
Dr. Lee is a world-renown veterinary speaker, scientist, blogger and author. More, she’s an avid dog and cat lover and hopes to make you laugh and learn about keeping your pets safe in her dog and cat books
- Common emergency room procedures
you must know
- Common mistakes to avoid in the ER
- Common mistakes to avoid in your