Tri-City Academy Of Veterinary Medicine Sponsored by the Airport Pet Emergency Clinic 423-274-0574
Click here for Registration Form
The objectives for which this Academy is formed are as follows:
1. To advance the knowledge of veterinary medicine and surgery by postgraduate study;
2. To promote closer relationships of member veterinarians;
3. To promote high standards of veterinary medicine and veterinary services;
4. To carry on such other activities which may be consistent and helpful in accomplishing the above mentioned purposes.
• Nancy Broadwater, DVM, Secretary
• James Burroughs, DVM, President
• Shean Hobbs, DVM
• Carr Hyatt, DVM, Vice-President
• Mark Riehl, DVM, Treasurer
• Beth Sallee, DVM
Sept 12, 2021 - Dr Barden Greenfield
Barden Greenfield is a board-certified veterinary dentist that practices in Memphis and Little Rock. Dr. Greenfield received his BS from Louisiana State University and his DVM from the Mississippi State University College of Veterinary Medicine. In addition to his specialty referral practice, he founded and runs the Mississippi Valley Veterinary Dental Educational Center (MVVDEC) in Memphis, providing continuing education lectures and wet labs for dvms and technicians in the central US. He has lectures national and internationally on dental-related topics.
Dr. Greenfield is the past-President of the American Veterinary Dental College (AVDC) and also serves on the Board of Directors of the Foundation for Veterinary Dentistry, which is the educational and fundraising branch of veterinary dentistry.
In his spare time, Dr. Greenfield can be found playing golf or spending time with his wonderful wife and three children. He also follows LSU football and University of North Carolina basketball passionately.
• What Vet School Didn’t Teach Me…Oral Surgical Principles Part I (Extraction of Caudal Maxillary Cheek Teeth)
• Oral Oncology 101…What You Need To Know and Why
• What’s the Indication for a Crown Amputation vs Surgical Extraction in the Cat and Dog?
• What Vet School Didn’t Teach Me…Oral Surgical Principles Part II (Extraction of Mandibular Canine and Mandibular 1st Molar)
• Why Starting an Anesthetic Dental Program at 1 – 1 ½ Years Of Age Makes Sense for the Life of the Pet
• Aristotle Got This Right…How To Talk the Dental Talk and Get Clients to Agree
NOW AT MEADOWVIEW CONVENTION CENTER IN KINGSPORT, TN
• Directions to the Centre at Meadowview Convention Center
• Future Seminars and Speakers
• Registration Form