We offer a wide variety of veterinary services as well as boarding and grooming.
Please access your PetSite login to review boarding and to request reservations! Kim Blevins is our groomer and offers a full range of grooming patterns. Kim often books up so please call us for a grooming appointment!
- Diagnostic and Therapeutic Services: Our hospital is equipped to provide diagnostic and therapeutic services to care for your pets' complete health care needs.
- Surgical Services: Our state-of-the-art surgical suite provides for the performance of a wide variety of surgical procedures.
- Anesthesia: We utilize the safest available anesthetics to provide that extra margin of safety, especially for our older or high risk patients. Using the most modern equipment, the patient's vital signs are monitored during all anesthetic procedures.
- Radiology Services: Our on-site, modern X-ray equipment provides high quality radiographs to aid in the diagnosis of many disorders.
- Electrocardiography Services: We provide ECG services on-site as well as consultations with cardiology specialists.
- Laboratory: Our in-house laboratory facilities provide for serum chemistry, hematology, serology, urinalysis and parasite testing. We also utilize commercial veterinary laboratories for specialized diagnostics and consultations.
- Preventive Health Care Programs:
- DENTAL SERVICES
- PARASITE CONTROL
- NUTRITIONAL COUNSELING
- GERIATRIC HEALTH CARE PROGRAMS
- Pharmacy: We maintain a complete inventory of pharmaceuticals, vitamins, shampoos and heartworm preventatives to meet the needs of your pet.
- Dentistry: Our dental services include teeth cleaning and polishing, dental X-rays, tooth extractions and oral surgery.
- Individualized Flea Control Programs: We develop programs for the specific needs of your pet and your own particular environmental situation. We will review with you the best ways to control fleas in your house, in your yard and on your pet.
- Dietary Counseling: We will provide guidance regarding your pet's nutritional needs for each life stage, including dietary requirements for growth, weight maintenance and performance.
- Behavioral Counseling: We can provide advice regarding the correction of problems such as excessive barking, chewing, spraying, scratching, digging, house soiling and aggression.
- Boarding: We provide pet boarding as a service to our clients. All boarders receive personal attention from our caring staff. Pets may be dropped off and picked up during regular business hours Monday through Sunday.
- Bathing: Routine and therapeutic bathing services are available.
- Emergency Care: Please call our main telephone number for instructions for after-hour emergencies. Or call the Airport Pet Emergency Clinic at (423) 279-0574.